ACCESS is excited to announce that we have partnered with Meijer to offer COVID-19 Pfizer vaccinations on Thursday, March 11, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (by appointment only). Register today for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment by texting "ACCESS" to 75049. All appointments will be booked on a first come, first served basis. A photo ID is required at all appointments.
Vaccinations are free to those without health coverage. If you have health insurance, bring your insurance card to your appointment. Free PPE will be distributed with each vaccine.
All eligible Michigan residents may register. Eligibility is based on updated State of Michigan criteria:
- Anyone 65 or older
- Anyone 50 or older with a disability or a pre-existing condition
- Health care workers
- Long-term care residents and staff
- Prioritized frontline responders
- K-12 school teachers and staff
- Child care staff
- Agriculture and food processing workers
- Corrections staff
- Caregivers of children with special health care needs
Please note: If you are prompted to create a Meijer pharmacy profile during the registration process, select a Meijer location that is closest to you. When you receive a text to schedule your appointment, ACCESS will be included on the list.