Apply For Resilient Entrepreneur Spring Training Program 2024
Complete this form to apply for Resilient Entrepreneur Training with the ACCESS Business Development Team
ACCESS Resilient Entrepreneur Spring 2024 Cohort training for ADVANCED entrepreneurs will be starting in April. We welcome entrepreneurs from Wayne County in the following locals to apply (Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Highland Park, Hamtramck, and Detroit) to join the next in-person cohort.
If you are looking for ways to help sustain your business and or learn more about the core foundations and systems of business, this course is designed for you. The 7-week class meets for 2 hours per week and offers small groups where you can interact with mentors and peers. Individual coaching is available during ACCESS Office Hours.
Network with a group of peers from various backgrounds in this highly interactive experience featuring top practitioners as guest lecturers and dedicated mentors who are passionate about facilitating entrepreneurship.
* Please note this is an advanced training focused on sustainability for existing entrepreneurs or small business owners.
1. Starting April 18th thru May 30th
2. Every Thursday from 1pm to 3pm
3. In-person @ ACCESS Location TBD
1. Resident or Entrepreneur in Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Highland Park, and Hamtramck
2. Able to commit to a 7-week period of training (meeting once a week for 2hrs on Thursday)
3. Have Been in business for at least one year
4. Pay a one-time fee $75( financial assistance available upon request)
1. Participants will have a set amount of time to pitch their business idea to a panel of judges on the last day
2. Pitches will be in various formats such as a presentation, demo, or video
3. Judging criteria will include creativity, viability, market potential, and presentation skills
4. Prizes will be awarded to the winners, such as grant funding, mentorship, or access to resources.
* It's important to note that while a pitch competition can be exciting and rewarding, it's not the only measure of success. The training program will focus on providing participants with valuable skills and knowledge to help you succeed in your entrepreneurial journey. The pitch competition should be viewed as a celebration of what you have accomplished during the program.